"If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on the things that are above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."

Colossians 3:1-4

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cowgirl Dirt Samples


Hello all!

 A couple weeks ago I ordered some samples from Cowgirl Dirt's website. They have very natural cosmetics, and I've been wanting to try them for some time now. I thought I'd share with you all what I found! Lets get started:








Foundation / Mineral Powder in Champagne 2:

I use a loose powder mineral foundation from Bare Minerals, and I found this wasn't much different. It has nice light coverage without looking caked on to my skin.

Foundation / Creme in Champagne 2:
I loved this!!!!! This is the first time I've tried a foundation other than the mineral powder and I was extremely excited with the results. I just used my fingers to apply it, and I loved how soft and smooth it made my skin look. It worked as a concealer as well. It also covered the red in my cheeks, and helped the blush show up. This is a product I hope to be purchasing soon because I will use it all the time. 


Concealer / Neutral Light:

Their concealer works nicely, but only a tad better than loose mineral foundation does for me. So I probably will not be purchasing this full size.  

Clear Lip gloss in White Lighting:

This one is flavored mint, but I could smell other flavors in there as well and I couldn't put my finger on it. Anyways, I love it. It was nice and shiny, wet, but not sticky, and it moisturized wonderfully. I will be purchasing this wonderful product full size here soon. 

Lipstick in Flicka (bright purplish pink) and Seabiscuit (light peach):

These lip sticks weren't heavy and dry like other brands, and while they aren't moisturizing, they didn't deprive my lips of moisture. They have a beautiful metallic shine. My only complaint is that my lips are dark themselves, and these didn't have a ton of pigment so they really just tinted my lips, not color them like other lipsticks do. I don't know how long they last, because it seems like every time I try to test that I end up eating something. ;) This morning, though, I ate a few things and the color is still there! 

That is all! So far, I'd say I'm impressed with Cowgirl Dirt's products! If you are into natural cosmetics, I would recommend visiting their website here



 Becca


1 comment:

  1. I've ordered a few things from Cowgirl Dirt and really enjoyed their products. I've been looking at their foundation, so its good to hear it worked really well for you!

    ReplyDelete