"If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on the things that are above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."

Colossians 3:1-4

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Blogging Schedule

Hello, everyone! I'm extremely excited to be back! My writing tutor decided that once the school year started, I needed to bring my blog back to life. I've not had the time to start it till now, but that has given me a chance to stack up on posts. 


The Plan:
I'm going to shoot for two posts a week, and I'll share a couple of the series you'll be hearing from. 

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what I want for this blog. Being a teenager is a very confusing transitional part of life. I'm having to figure out what I believe about what to wear, how to act, and how to connect with God. It's confusing, and I'm dabbling in a lot of areas; makeup, curling my hair, styling my clothes, helping at home, making relationships, bible studies, helping at church, youth group, and so on. On this blog I'd like to share what I'm learning, how I fail, and what I succeed in too. I find a lot of my input from my Mom and other blogs written by people I trust (I'll be sharing those along the way). So here are the series I'll begin with:

1. Beauty

    I'd like to show you how I wear clothing and makeup while staying modest and cute. So I'll post a few tutorials on how I like to wear makeup and how I create the outfits I wear. There is no way I can blog about this topic without linking to other blogs because they've given me so much inspiration to so many of my ideas. 

When you are trying to figure out stuff like this though, I really encourage you to keep your mom in the ring. Hopefully, she can help you to keep your head on straight and point you in the right direction. My Mom does, and I really, really appreciate it. 

2. Keeping Your Eyes on the Things Above

The is a series I'd like to keep going for the rest of my blog. I'll be writing posts like, "Why I Went to Women's Bible Study before Youth group" or linking to other blog posts I admire and discussing them, or just sharing what I've spiritually been learning. I'm most likely going to have at least on of these posts a week. 

Alright, there's my plan!  If you have any other ideas for another post or series want me to talk about something a bit more, or have a question, please let me know in the comments! 

Thank you so much for reading!

Becca







No comments:

Post a Comment