"If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on the things that are above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."

Colossians 3:1-4

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Daddy and his Little Girl

This is one of my Dad's favorite comments:

Who is this <enter male name>?!?!

Do I know this <male name>?!?!

Let me make it clear, I have no interest in our culture's boyfriend/girlfriend dating thing. At all. Ever. Nevertheless, I received this in my texts Wednesday:

It's hilarious!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed my just for laughs post!




1 comment:

  1. This sounds like something my Dad would do, lol. :D

    ~Tori
    www.tanlgedreflections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete