"If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on the things that are above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."

Colossians 3:1-4

Friday, April 4, 2014

1 Button Down/ 3 Ways/ Day 2

Here is day 2's outfit!

Here in Eastern Ohio, it's been raining for the past three days. Everything is soaked and muddy. At least the grass is greening and the flowers are blooming!

What I'm wearing:
Button down shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Cato
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Elder Bermin
Nails: Jamberry

Tori and I ordered some Jamberry nails a few weeks ago. We first heard about them from Olivia at Fresh Modesty. I put mine on Wednesday, and I love them! They last for a couple weeks, and they don't chip!!!!! Mine are the Raspberry Sparkle, and they match my sweater perfectly!

I really liked this outfit. It was cute and comfy; perfect for a day of school, a little cleaning, and errands. My usual outfit is jeans and a cute shirt (usually with a tank top or cami underneath), and this is just a little more than that. I definitely will wear this outfit again. :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I recognize that sweater. . . I have it, too. ;)

    ~Tori
    www.tangledreflections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how totally different this outfit is from your first one yet still includes the same shirt!

    -Jill
    www.thewizardofoddsandends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete