"If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on the things that are above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."

Colossians 3:1-4

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 1 of the 1 Button Down/3 Ways Challenge

Today is the first day of the 1 Button Down/ 3 Days/3 Ways challenge. I follow Fresh Modesty and the host, Olivia, is offering this fun challenge. It is from today to Saturday; you pick a button down shirt and wear it for three days, styling it differently each day. If you go to her site, you can scroll down to the bottom of her posts to see links to other girls posting about this, too! 

I wore this outfit on Tuesday for the challenge, because Thursdays are really busy for us; I knew I wouldn't have time for a photo shoot. It was really sunny and really windy, so that's why my face is scrunched up and my skirt and hair is flying away. 

I really love this button down shirt; we bought it at Old Navy a few weeks ago. I usually wear it this way, so I'm looking forward to trying something new. I usually wear the peach shirt and skirt together. We got the skirt at Kohls a couple years ago.  Sometime last year, Mom came home from a thrift store with five T-shirts (all cut like the one above) in varying colors. I had three skirts that matched the shirts perfectly. They're great spring/summer outfits; I can just grab them out of my closet, and throw the cool outfit on. I have no idea where we got the sandals. :)

I'm sorry for no post yesterday; I got it started, but then I needed to make biscuits for dinner. Yesterday was a little crazy, and I didn't get all of my timings worked out. 

2 comments:

  1. I understand the windy thing. ;) It's been raining and windy here lately.

    ~Tori
    www.tangledreflections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! I love the colors!!

    -Jill
    www.thewizardofoddsandends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete