"If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on the things that are above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory."

Colossians 3:1-4

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Button Down Shirt/ 3 Days/ 3 Ways - Day 3

 Sorry this is late; here is day 3's outfit!

Yesterday's was just a simple outfit of jeans that come to just below my knees with a t-shirt with a flower tank over top; I knotted my button down shirt over top.

T-shirt: Calvin Kein: Costco
Tank: Christmas :)
Button down shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy

I hope everyone had fun! I sure did. :)



3 comments:

  1. This challenge was SO much fun! I am really starting to like the chambray with denim look that I've seen a few examples of this weekend. Your floral tee looks so pretty with this outfit! :)

    -Jill
    www.thewizardofoddsandends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill! I've really appreciated your comments!

      Delete
  2. Cute & creative outfit!

    ~Tori
    www.tangledreflections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete